Thursday, 24 November 2016

Victorian Cherub tags



Hello again everyone,
hope you are well!

Today I'm sharing two more Christmas tags with you.
This time I have used this beautiful victorian cherub image.

The images and paper are from the Docrafts, Papermania 
vintage christmas collection.

I have used a die cut frame, which I embossed using 
a snowflake embossing folder and adhered that on 
top of the image.




I have made this Poinsettia from red card and inked 
the edges with vintage photo distress ink.

I don't have a poinsettia die, so I followed a tutorial
on youtube, and it is super easy to make!




For this tag, I have used the same paper and image,
but with a green and white colour scheme this time.

The frame was made using the same technique,
and I have rubbed gold metallic wax over the 
top of the embossed pattern to give it a luxurious finish.




For this poinsettia, I added platinum stickles 
to the edges to give it some extra sparkle!

Thanks once again for stopping by and for taking
a look at my creations, it really does mean a lot to me.   

Hugs
  Zowie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment