Monday, 21 November 2016

Victorian Christmas


Hi friends,
hope you are well?

I can't believe how fast this year has flown by 
and that Christmas will soon be upon us!

I've been really busy making cards and tags 
for friends and family.


This vintage Santa Claus tag was a delight to make!

For most of these tags, I have used  
Docrafts, papermania Victorian Christmas paper collection.
I picked it up last year at my local craft store and I must say that 
it is absolutely gorgeous.





I have made this Angel tag using pink and white 
Christmas paper from my craft stash. 
The images are from the Papermania collection.



Here I have adhered pink glitter snowflakes and a vintage
pink rose which i added chunky glitter glass  
to give it some extra Christmas sparkle!


Thanks once again for stopping by to
take a look at my blog

Hugs
 Zowie xx



No comments:

Post a Comment