Monday, 15 August 2016

Shabby chic/ Vintage gift wallet.


Hello friends,

I hope everyone is well and enjoying the sunshine here in the U.K ? 
It's been very hot and the kiddies are on their school holidays.
I've been crafting today whist I've had a few spare moments 
and I've created this shabby chic/Vintage gift wallet.

I have used cream and ivory tones to achieve this dreamy look.
I used white card stock for the base which i distressed using Antique linen 
distress ink by Tim Holtz.

I then scored the card to create the wallet itself, and adhered this 
beautiful vintage note paper on both the outside and inside pocket.




On the front of the wallet i have used Sue Wilson dies,
they are; St Kitts from the Caribean island collection 
and the centre die is from the Kefalonia Greek island collection, which I 
then stamped a true love sentiment using one of my rubber stamps from 
my own craft stash. 

The swirl dies are from the Marianne vintage swirls collection.
To complete this wallet, I adhered some Ivory mulberry paper flowers and added some 
Ivory flatback pearls. I have also added a butterfly die cut and used
Ivory satin ribbon to act as a closure.

Thanks once again for stopping by my blog,

Hugs
Zowie xx






No comments:

Post a Comment