Wednesday, 10 August 2016

Luxury gift wallet



Hi friends,
Hope that you are well.
Tonight I'm sharing this luxury gift wallet/ envelope 
that I have made.
It is perfect for presenting cash gifts to someone special.
I have used white card stock for the base and scored it to make the wallet.

I have used designer paper 
in tones of pink and silver to decorate the 
entire wallet both on the outside and inside.
For the front, i have used the Kefalonia, Greek island collection 
frame dies by Sue Wilson.
and I have stamped the word cherish in the centre of the frame.

I have also attached some pink satin ribbon to make a closure.
Finally i have added some flat back ivory pearls and mulberry roses in tones of 
vintage pink and cream.




Thanks once again for stopping by my blog,
please feel free to leave a comment if you'd like
it will be greatly appreciated.  
Hugs
 Zowie xx


No comments:

Post a Comment