Monday, 22 August 2016

Gothic birthday card



Hi friends,
hope that you are well! 

Today I'm sharing with you, this Gothic card that I've made for a
very special young lady.

Black and purple are two of my favourite colours, so it 
was a delight to use them in my project! 

I used black card stock to create the base of this centre step card
and then I adhered this beautiful purple patterned paper to each of the sections.

I have used a Tattered lace cameo die cut which I adhered onto the
centre of the card. 





I then added this beautiful bling trim to each of the side panels, 
It's very sparkly and this photo doesn't do it justice! 
Finally, I adhered some black satin ribbon to the bottom of the card and created 
a bow to finish off the look. 

Thanks once again for stopping by.

Hugs
 Zowie xx


No comments:

Post a Comment