Monday, 1 August 2016

Baby flip book keepsake



Hi friends,
Hope that you are well.

I made this delightful baby flip book yesterday.
It's a also a keepsake, perfect for recording memories and storing photographs of new born baby.

I have used paper from Ek success to decorate the entire book, and fussy cut the image of Mickey from one of the sheets and adhered it to the front cover. 
I have also used some washi tape from my craft stash and a black rhinestone 
Mickey face, plus a chipboard letter. The other letters are from the Tim Holtz 'upon a time' decorative strip alphabet die, which have been cut using black card stock.






For this inside page I have created a pocket to store journalling cards to record memories of babys' details; i.e. name, date, time of birth and weight.
I have also adhered this wonderful Mickey shaker embellishment by Jolee's boutique, its very sparkly and the photo here doesn't do it justice, it contains glitter and different coloured Mickey ears.



On this page i have created a polariod photo frame, i made this by hand using black card stock and my X-acto precision knife. The tiny Micky embellishment is from a paper punch that i bought off eBay. 




For the centre page i have made another pocket to hold more journalling cards.




Thanks once again for stopping by

Hugs 
 Zowie xx











No comments:

Post a Comment