Thursday, 7 July 2016

Vintage tea light box.

                                             

                                                                     Hi crafty peeps
Here is a project that I worked on last month and I wanted to share it with you all, I have loved making this and plan to make more over the next coming weeks. They make great little gifts for friends and family and are so easy to make!
I created this lovely tea light candle box using some card stock and some wonderful vintage papers from my crafty stash. Then added a vintage image backed on to a mat of Kraft cardstock, I've also used some mulberry paper flowers, die cut swirls and a beautiful metal butterfly embellishment to finish off the lid of the box. I also added a couple of champagne flat back pearls in the top right corner.






For the inside of the box, I decorated it with more vintage paper and then created a pocket for the mini tag to go inside. I also created the smaller box for the vanilla scented candles using a piece of separate cardstock and then added corner die cuts to the top of this.

Thanks once again for stopping by to look at my creations,
please feel free to leave a comment, it will be very much appreciated.

 Hugs Zowie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment