Friday, 8 July 2016

Vintage Advert card.



Hi again everyone, today I'm showing you a couple of centre step cards that i made recently.
I have used black cardstock for the base of the cards then matted them with some cream coloured paper from my craft stash. Next i mounted this wonderful kanban vintage advert topper on some pop dots to give it some dimension. I have punched a border in the same black cardstock using a paper punch then adhered it to the front of the card.  I also created a sentiment using my rubber stamps.



I have used the
Tim Holtz tattered florals die to create this rose and added some platinum stickles around the edges.  I adhered it on top of some die cuts leaves and then added some crystal stickpins to finish the look.






Here is another centre step card that i have made using another vintage advert.



Here i have used butterfly die cuts edged with platinum stickles.





Thanks once again for stopping by and for taking a look at my creations.


No comments:

Post a Comment