Monday, 18 July 2016

Tealight candle card


Hello friends,
Hope you are well

Today I'm sharing a Magnolia Tilda tealight candle card that I made a while back.
I love making these and they are super easy to make! To create this I have used a sheet of blank white cardstock for the base and i have decorated it using some vintage paper from my craft stash.
I have used the pink Tilda with rose rubber stamp, which i stamped onto watercolour cardstock and coloured it using Tim Holtz distress markers.
The markers i have used are, aged mahogany, for Tildas dress and rose,
vintage photo for her skin tone and hair,
and pumice stone for her tights and wings.






I have used a Doohickey Tilda's lace border die at the bottom and then i adhered the stamped image onto the centre of the card. I have also added a couple of pink glitter butterfly diecuts, pink gems and a single vintage rose in the top corner.
I created a separate tag to go inside the pocket of the card and stamped 
a sentiment using one of my stamps from my stash. 
I have used vanilla scented tealight candles, which, by the way smell divine! 


I really hope you like this candle card. please feel free to leave a comment,
it will be very much appreciated.
   Hugs Zowie xx


No comments:

Post a Comment