Sunday, 17 July 2016

Masculine birthday card


Hello friends,
I've been feeling quite ill with a nasty cold since Friday, so I've not been crafting much. But it's my friends birthday on Wednesday and I wanted to make something very special for him. We've been pen-pals for ten whole years and he's more like the brother I never had. 
I have a very special trip planned on the twenty ninth of July, where i will be travelling to Co Durham to meet him for the very first time, can't wait for that, so ill be blogging about my trip very soon! 

I love Tim Holtzs' products, so they were perfect for a masculine card. 
The paper i have used is 7 Gypsies; Collections from the journey, i love this paper, I've had it for some time now, but have never got around to using it and i couldn't well let it sit there and collect dust!




For the front of the card i have created two tags, and matted the paper onto some Kraft cardstock, I have also used a mini photo from Tim Holtz lost and found paper collection and then adhered that onto the centre of the smaller tag. 
I have also used washi tape and a few teeny, tiny bronze metal flowers from my crafty stash and then lastly adhered some Idea-ology findings; a word band and a trinket pin. 

Hope that you like my card and thank you once again for stopping by 
Hugs Zowie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment