Saturday, 16 July 2016

Magnolia Tilda birthday card

 Hi everyone, 
Today i'm sharing an easel card that i made recently; I adore Magnolia Tilda and this is one of my favourite stamps.  I created this card using some pink paper from my stash and adhered it to the front and inside of the card, then i used the larger Tonic Baroque frame die and adhered that onto the centre of the card. 
I stamped the Tilda image onto the matt section of the frame and coloured it with staedtler pencils, I have also used a Tonic punch to create the border at the bottom of the front section of the card. I then adhered some die cut butterflies in pink glitter cardstock and the sentiment stamp i have used is by Lili of the valley. 


For the inside of the card I have used a Magnolia Doohickey dream tag and added a die cut butterfly, which has been adhered with pop dots to act as a stop to hold the card open for display. 



I heavily embellished the card with Marieanne Anja's vintage swirl dies and on top of those i adhered some wild orchid crafts roses in tones of vintage pink and two tone ivory. 
I have also placed a flatback rhinestone pearl embellishment that i adhered underneath these flowers and to finish off this focal point i also added some clear gems to give it some extra sparkle. 

Thanks once again for stopping by 
hugs Zowie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment