Monday, 25 July 2016

Nautical Mini Album


Hi friends,
Hope you're well.
Today I'm sharing another mini album that i created.
I love anything nautical and this paper collection by maja design is perfect.
Its called life by the sea.
I have decorated the cover using Tim Coffeys' travel die cuts 
  and used an anchor button from my craft stash.




Here i have used some wonderful charms and attached them to
the side of the album using a Tim Holtz swivel clasp.





Each pocket page in the album holds photo mats made from black cardstock,
On the page on the right hand side, i created a smaller pocket to hold photographs.



On this page i created a flap which opens up to store other photos or can be 
used as a journalling spot.







Here i have used an acetate star fish and adhered it to the bottom of the page and I have stored a photo behind this.




On this page i have created another flap for photos.








I have used more acetate die cuts and a couple of light blue gems to 
give them some more added interest. 










This delightful seahorse die-cut is from the travel collection.




I have left some pages blank to add more photographs at a later date.






Acetate seahorse. 











Finally I decorated the back of the album using the same paper line and have used another vintage button as on the front, underneath these I have adhered some bakers twine to make a closure.


Hope you like this mini album!
Thanks once again for stopping by.

Hugs Zowie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment